sábado, fevereiro 03, 2007

Peter Falk e "The Wings of Desire"

Win Wenders mostra-nos um mundo de anjos que podem cair. Afinal Columbo era um deles... não sei por quê essa imagem me veio à cabeça neste final de serão, cansativo, mas prazenteiro...
Damiel: ...Time!
Falk: Let me give you a few dollars. Just to tide you over.
Damiel: I have money!
Falk: Ah!
Damiel: I sold something.
Falk: The armor!
Falk: Right?
Falk: What did you get for it?
Damiel: Two hundred marks.
Falk: You got robbed, but that happens. Let me tell you something. I'm going back now thirty years! New York City...
Falk: ...pawn shop, 23rd and Lex...
Falk: ...the guy gave me five hundred dollars.
Damiel: You were...
Falk: Yeah.
Damiel: You are...? You, too?
Falk: Oh yeah! There's lots of us.
Falk: ...You're not the only one!

Sem comentários: