sábado, abril 05, 2008

Baryshnikov protagoniza mais um salto!


"I had a friend in St. Petersburg named Leonid Lubianitsky. He was a theater photographer who eventually emigrated to the United States, and worked for a short time for Dick Avedon. Leonid convinced me to take a little automatic camera on one of my tours -- to Thailand and Japan. He gave me some film -- just black-and-white -- and said: "Point and shoot what you like. Then just bring me those rolls back. That's it." So I brought back maybe ten rolls of film, and he showed me what I'd done -- and I actually liked it!".
Estas são palavras de Misha, mais conhecido por ter sido um, se não o melhor, dos bailarinos que a história conheceu. Agora dá o "grand-jeté" para a fotografia! Podem ver a sua obra na página baryshnikovphotography.com. Aqui tem um exemplo do seu trabalho! Para quem gosta de fotografia e do mundo das artes escénicas vale a pena dar uma vista de olhos!

Sem comentários: